About Me

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Okay, so there are 6 billion people on the planet….when I grew up there were only 7. It’s hard to keep up….. Where did it all go? Who had I become? Am I just another loan shark in a suit? A little while ago, I had a breakdown…breakdown? Breakthrough. I couldn’t escape a single thought. I hated myself. No, No, here’s what it was, I hated my place in the world. I had so much to say and no one to listen. And then sudenly, it happened….it was the oddest, most unexpected thing. I began creating what they call an internet blog. It’s not a gossip blog, more of a personal diary. You know, like a historical reference of someone’s life. I’ll be the first to admit, what I’ll provide will be somewhat touchy feely. I don’t care, this is the me I’d always wanted to be! This is, the otherside.

Friday 22 July 2011

Tour De France

Did Cadel Evans just win the Tour De France?

No comments:

Post a Comment