About Me

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Okay, so there are 6 billion people on the planet….when I grew up there were only 7. It’s hard to keep up….. Where did it all go? Who had I become? Am I just another loan shark in a suit? A little while ago, I had a breakdown…breakdown? Breakthrough. I couldn’t escape a single thought. I hated myself. No, No, here’s what it was, I hated my place in the world. I had so much to say and no one to listen. And then sudenly, it happened….it was the oddest, most unexpected thing. I began creating what they call an internet blog. It’s not a gossip blog, more of a personal diary. You know, like a historical reference of someone’s life. I’ll be the first to admit, what I’ll provide will be somewhat touchy feely. I don’t care, this is the me I’d always wanted to be! This is, the otherside.

Saturday 24 December 2011

Michael Bublé - It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment